Admission to School
- Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham is part of the Tauheedul Education Trust. As an 11-18 progressive and inclusive Muslim faith school, the Governing Body will consider all applications equally without reference to faith.
In order to help you understand the admission process better, we have produced a number of documents listed below. Please read the documents carefully. We hope you will find them helpful and informative. Further information is also available by visiting www.birmingham.gov.uk
If after reading the listed documents, you wish to discuss any aspects of the admission arrangements, please contact the school.
- Determined admissions arrangements for 2018
- Determined admissions arrangements for 2017
- Admission arrangements for year 6 to year 7
- In – year admission
- Admission of children outside the normal age group
- Waiting list
- Appeals guidance
- Appeal dates
We held our Open Evening on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 from 4.30pm-7.30pm.
If you couldn’t visit the school then, but would like to visit us on another day, please contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham
150 Wellhead Lane
Telephone: 0121 657 7070