Our Mission, Vision and Values
To promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect, which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A belief that everybody has the potential to succeed within a high quality and intellectually challenging educational environment.
- A commitment to instilling high aspirations, a desire to learn and ambition to achieve.
- A personalised approach to securing excellence, stemming from a passionate belief that each individual is unique and special and capable of rising above any perceived limitations.
- A cohesive identity so that our students, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Tauheedul “family.”
- A passionate focus on a values-based education that instils honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all our students.
- A strong core of tenacity, self-respect and self-belief that inspires each student to become the best person they can be.
Service to communities
- A determination to develop outstanding British citizens who are proud of, and contribute to, the social and economic prosperity of our country.
- A sense of personal accountability and of responsibility to others.
- A commitment to charitable endeavours and to making a difference to our world.
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Service – Taking responsibility for our community.
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.